Marvel hearing aids by Phonak connect to smartphones, TV and more
Marvel hearing aids can connect to any Bluetooth enabled device and directly stream beloved apps like Skype, Siri, WhatsApp, Facetime, Youtube, Spotify and more!
Revolutionary Phonak Marvel hearing aids: the ultimate combination of exceptional sound quality and universal Bluetooth® connectivity
Breakthrough technology is world’s first to fully support binaural direct streaming from Android™, iPhone® and billions of other devices
Stäfa, Switzerland, October 16, 2018 – Phonak, the world’s leading hearing aid provider, introduces Marvel – a revolutionary hearing aid family that combines the benefits of exceptional speech understanding and reduced listening effort in noise with the ability to stream all audio content seamlessly from iPhone, Android smartphone or billions of other Bluetooth enabled devices to both ears in stereo quality. Marvel hearing aids are rechargeable and empower consumers to benefit from remote real time support via smart apps as well as real-time voice-to-text transcription of phone calls. The Phonak Audéo™ M will be the first Marvel hearing aid to feature this breakthrough technology.
- Clear, rich sound in any environment thanks to AutoSense OS™ 3.0 developed with artificial intelligence and providing a “Love at first sound” experience, namely:
- Exceptional sound quality from first fit
- better speech understanding in noise
- Reduced listening effort
- Rich sound experience when streaming
- Wearers can stream any audio content, including music, ebooks, and more to both ears from any Bluetooth device
- Built-in microphones allow completely hands-free phone conversations from both iPhone and Android devices while the conversation is heard in both ears
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable option available for a full day of hearing including streaming on a single charge
- Smart apps enable remote fine-tuning and live voice-to-text phone transcriptions