SINGLE-SIDED HEARING LOSS
Phonak provides a smart solution for single-sided hearing loss with the Phonak CROS (‘Contralateral Routing of Signal’).
Phonak CROS features state-of-the-art Phonak technology with the latest generation chip that makes hearing easier than ever before.
Phonak CROS is unique in the sense that it identifies sounds and voices from your non-hearing ear and wirelessly transmits it to the hearing aid fitted on your other (hearing) ear.
- automatically detects the listening situation you are in and switches to the best possible setting without you needing to reposition. You’ll forget you’re wearing it
- stereozoom to focus on a single voice for better speech understanding in noise, whether you are in a restaurant, on a busy street or simply having a one-to-one chat
- immediately feel included in a conversation, regardless of the situation and you don’t have to position yourself in order for everyone to sit on your good side
- simply switch it on; once the Phonak CROS is fitted behind your ear, you can enjoy hearing from both sides
- almost invisible; Phonak CROS is small, comfortable and fits perfectly behind your ear. Family and friends will notice your improved hearing
- requires no surgical procedures